Skip to content
- Brand new 1/537 scale plastic model kit of U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Refit Starship "Star Trek" (Skill 2) 1/537 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Dome base with metal rod included.
- Dimensions approximately: 22" inches long.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- All pennant, strongback and registry marking decals included.
- Includes shuttle craft model with Galileo and Copernicus decal options.
- With its five-year mission completed under the command of Captain James T. Kirk, the U.S.S. Enterprise™ NCC-1701 was ordered into drydock where it underwent extensive upgrades that affected every aspect of the venerable starship. The silhouette featuring its signature saucer-shaped primary hull was still underlapped by a lower secondary hull. Newly swept back pylons held modernized engines that were capable of warp factor 9. The ship’s skin may have provided the most recognizable change with its marine gray metal plating giving way to a glistening series of panels arranged in patterns that appear reminiscent of ancient Aztec hieroglyphics.
- Free US Shipping
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device